Abilene Star Standard Sham 21x27
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Echo and stitch in the ditch hand-quilting
- Each block features a five-point star surrounded by contrasting color blocks
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut red microcheck binding
- Reverses to burgundy, black, creme, and tan plaid
- Features 3 wooden button closures plus 1 spare hidden button with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Burgundy, Tan, Dark Brown
- Closure Type: Button
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch, Echo
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
- Weight: 0.8 lb
- Dimensions: 21" x 37"