Jute Burlap Poinsettia Stocking
The Jute Burlap Poinsettia Stocking features a tradition honored Christmas tartan plaid of red, green, and gold accented by jute cuff, toe, and heel. Cuff is stenciled with red holly berries for a delicate touch. Lined with flannel on the cuff and taffeta lines the entire body.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- HOLIDAY DECOR: festive style to add cheer to any home this year.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable cotton and jute shell for a proper look and feel.
- Classic red, green, and gold tartan plaid fabric accented with natural jute burlap cuff, toe, and heel
- Cuff is accented with stenciled holly berries in red and green along top and bottom
- Body is fused and lined with natural taffeta, cuff is lined in flannel and natural taffeta
- Turned edge seam
- Reverses to same as front
- Features a 2.5" plaid hanging loop
- Assorted fabrics: Machine stitched
- Material: 75% Cotton / 25% Jute, Cotton Flannel Batting, Polyester Taffeta Lining
- Dimensions: 20" x 12"
- Weight: 0.3 lb
- Colors: Brick Red, Forest Green, Natural
- Hanging Method: Fabric Loop
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Hand Wash, Lay Flat to Dry, Iron safe
* Due to the loose weave nature of the fabric, minor variances will occur. Sizes are approximate. Jute-Burlap-Poinsettia-Stocking