Add an instant Americana classic to your table with the Potomac Jute Trivet Hot Pads. These primitive trivets for hot pots and pans feature rich burgundy, navy and natural braided jute for a rustic, yet polished look. One side features a patriotic navy 5-point star on the center of each trivet but can be reversed to the other side with the same style as the front but without the star for a unique, new look.
- Quality Material & Construction — Our Potomac Primitive Jute Trivets are made to last; Crafted with durable, natural jute fiber and arranged in circular rows of beautifully dyed jute braids for rustic country style and a textured, natural finish.
- Coordinating Accessories — Pair these rustic trivet hot pads with matching placemats, coasters, kitchen rugs, chair pads or table runners from the Potomac collection.
- PRIMITIVE TABLE D
- Versatile Reversible Trivets — The tops of each trivet hot pad have a rustic stenciled star in the center; Simply flip it over to the reverse side for the same style but without the center star for a fresh, new look.
- Protective Hot Pads — These 8" round braided jute trivets are the perfect size for hot pots, pans and serving dishes; Use to protect your table or table cloth from condensation, heat, or scuffs from hot dishes while enjoying the natural texture of the braided jute.
* To prevent colors from bleeding do not use chemicals or wet clean this item. A rug pad is recommended to keep your surfaces safe from color bleeding and abrasiveness of the jute fibers.
- Material: 100% Jute
- Colors: Natural, Burgundy, Navy
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- Weight: 0.2 lb
- Dimensions: 8" diameter