Sequoia Quilted Runner
The Sequoia Quilted Runner features ancient evergreens appliqued in midst ditzy stars and plaid. Trees feature frayed edges for an authentic pine needle look, and each tree alternates facing up or down to work for both sides of the table. Hand quilted, finished with solid green binding, 100% cotton.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- HOLIDAY DECOR: festive style to add cheer to any home this year.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting on various woodsy green, burgundy, and creme plaid fabrics
- Tree patches made of several appliqued plaid fabrics with frayed edges, contrasting on burgundy ditsy star print fabric
- Straight edge with .5" dark green plaid binding on the bias
- Reverses to burgundy ditsy star print fabric
- Tree patches alternate in direction
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Creme, Creme, Burgundy
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch, Echo
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Hand Wash, Lay Flat to Dry, Iron safe
- 13" x 72" - 0.3 lb
- 13" x 90" - 0.4 lb